2014 Summer Garden Fundraiser
Over 90 members and friends attended the 2014 Garden Party on Sunday, August 24. Click here for pictures from the event.
The Preservation Trust thanks Ed Zuckerman for opening his spectacular 1888 Queen Anne style home at 28 Ingersoll Grove. Guests enjoyed the wonderful weather, beautiful gardens, tours of the house, and delicious hors d’oeuvres prepared and served by Al Dente Catering.
Special thanks go to Robert Louder who organized the event and to Denise Moccia who organized the raffle.
The Trust would also like to thank the following people and organizations who donated to the raffle:
- Betti Boggis, Big Y Foods, Inc.
- Lynn Bolton, Friendly’s, Inc.
- Daniel Boyle, Springfield Symphony Orchestra
- William Devlin, Architect
- Jennifer McGrath, Six Flags New England
- Russ Stratton, Suburban Integrated Facilities Resources
- Gayle White, Eagle Home Buyers
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.